Faculty Affairs & Professional Development's Faculty Manual
A copy of the most recent comprehensive Faculty Manual (PDF) from Faculty Affairs, delineating everything from: parking places to keys to university governance to where to contact your union representative...
English Department's Faculty FAQ Handbook
English Department FAQ Faculty Handbook - Compiled by the English Department Faculty Support and Mentoring Committee
Faculty & Student Guidebook to Petitions Process
Please refer to this guidebook to learn about the process for most commonly used petitions. This includes, but is not limited to: withdrawals, grade changes, WUs, waiver petitions and more. See page 2 for the table of contents. We hope you will find this as a useful reference to refer to when you are trying to figure out how to handle petitions and grading.
If you are just looking for information on W's and WU's, please see the page above for a short description and instructions.
If you still have questions or concerns, please contact:
- Cynthia Losinsky (email@example.com) for graduate-student petitions
- Tyler Sciacqua (firstname.lastname@example.org) for undergraduate-student petitions
Step-by-Step Guides to:
- Adding & Dropping Students
- Faculty Travel Award
- Grades & Exceptions
- Lecturer Travel Grant
- Proposing a New Course
- Rosters & Pre-Requisites
- RTP Information
- SF State Travel Policy
- Fill out this form and send it to the English Department
- Once approved by the chair, have your guest speaker fill out a Honorarium Form [Section II] (and a Vendor Form [Page 2 & 3] if this is the first Honorarium the guest speaker will have ever recieved from SF State). Have the guest speaker bring in the form(s) with a wet signature on the day of the event.
- Let the English Department know if we should send a parking pass and parking information to the guest speaker (in initial request form).
Classroom Facility Needs:
|Creative Arts (CA)||Steve Lahey||(415) email@example.com|
|Fine Arts (FA)||Rozan Soleimani||(415) firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Humantities (HUM)||John Cleary||(415) email@example.com|
|Business (BUS)||Janet Remolona||(415) firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Burke Hall (BH)||Cathy Lai||(415) email@example.com|
|Ethics & Psychology (EP)||Jacob Cable||(415) firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Heath & Social Sciences (HSS)||Samantha Ward||(415) email@example.com|
|Hensil Hall, Thorton Hall, & Science (HH, TH, SCI)||Michael Fong||(415) firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Gymnasium (GYM)||Charles Guthrie||(415) email@example.com|