Academic Resources (Advising and Tutoring):
- Advising Resource Center (ARC): Advising services for students in the college of Liberal and Creative Arts, including help with general education, academic planning, and petitions.
- Undergraduate Advising Center (UAC): Advising services for all undergraduate students.
- Learning Assistance Center (LAC): Wide array of tutoring services offered.
- Campus Academic Resource Program (CARP): Wide array of tutoring services offered.
- Academic Works: Central location for scholarships. English Department Scholarships located here:
Other On-campus Resources
- Counselling and Psychological Services: Students can access support services, crisis intervention resources, faculty training, etc.
- Student Health Services: Students can access various on-campus medical and sexual health services.
- Disability Programs and Resources (DPRC): Resources and services for students with disabilities and other needs. Let them know if you need any accomodations in your classes.
- AS Food Pantry: The weekly AS Pop-Up Food Pantry is free and open to all SF State Students.
- Basic Needs for SFSU Students: Housing, food, and other basic needs resources.
- Dream Resource Center: Supporting undocumented and DACA students. Also see the IDEAS student organization.
- The SAFE Place: Crisis intervention, advocacy, and confidential Title IX support for Survivors dealing with past or recent incidents of sexual assault, dating or domestic violence, sexual harassment and/or stalking.
- Pride at SFSU: LGBTQ resources and organizations on campus.
- Safe Zone: On-campus network of LGBTQ allies.
- University Police Department (UPD): Call 911 in any emergency, see website for non-emergency details and resources.
- Transit Pass: Public Transportation Discounts, etc.
- Veterans' Services: Veteran Benefits and Services
- Al-Anon: Fellowship of relatives and friends of alcoholics who share their experience, strength, and hope in order to solve their common problems.
- Women, Infants, and Children (WIC): Resources for low-income pregnant, breastfeeding, and non-breastfeeding postpartum women.
- Electronic Benefit Transfer (EBT): public assistance benefits, such as CalFresh (formerly known as Food Stamps), California Food Assistance Program benefits, and cash aid benefits.