Fall 2019 English Conference
Event Date: Friday, December 6 - 8:30 amLocation: HUM 587
Coffiee and patries along with our opening recepetion begins at 8:30 am.
Panels from 9 am until 4 pm.
More information available here.
Join us for engaginc panels on...
- Mexican ghost stories and their metaphors
- Using drama in the reading+writing classroom
- Repairing student relationships to writing
- Implementing service-learning
- Technology and reading motivation
- Effective scaffolding
- Spoken work and culturally sustaining pedagogy
- Workplace ESL
- Authorship and video games
- Close-reading pedagogies
- Active learning strategies
- How to get a job with your MA!