Campus Resources

The following forms and petitions, and more, can be found on the Registrar's website.

Please follow all instructions as shown on the specific form.

  • Academic Probation Hold Clearance Form – For removal of academic probation hold, once GPA has been brought to a minimum 2.0

  • Exceed Max Units – To enroll in 20 units or more during the fall and spring semester

  • Independent Study (699/899) – For eligible students to receive approval for independent study

  • Waiver of College Regulations – Waivers for various issues such as adding a course already repeated, late add of course for current semester and late graduation application

  • Change of Grade – Request to change letter grade or incomplete grade

  • Change of Major or Minor – Submit online requests to change your major or minor for fast and convenient service

  • Withdrawals – Current-semester withdrawals are handled electronically and only after the last day to drop has passed. Click the link to see the acceptable and non-acceptable reasons for current-semester withdrawal

San Fracisco State 1899 seal logo

Student Resources at SF State

Many of the resources available to students at SF State are listed on this resource site.