ChatGPT and It's Impact on Higher Education
Wednesday, February 22
Event Time 05:00 p.m. - 07:00 p.m.
Location Online via Zoom
Contact Email email@example.com
A discussion on ChatGPT, a new technology by OpenAI, capable of producing high-quality written responses to questions and essay prompts. We discuss the impact of this technology on our teaching and assessment, the role of writing as a humanistic inquiry, and potential implications beyond academia.
Moderator: Anastasia Smirnova
- Anagha Kulkarni, professor of Computer Science
- Carlos Montemayor, professor of Philosophy
- Cristina Ruotolo, professor of Humanities and Comparative & World Literature
- Jennifer Trainor, professor of English Language and Literature
- Mikey Pagan, student panelist, Comparative & World Literature
- Eeshan Kumar, student panelist, Philosophy